We all know that blogging is one of the most convenient ways to make money online. People who have successful blogs will always tell you that it is not an easy task to earn a decent living through blogging, but it is something that can be done easily, from the comfort of your home and whenever you have the time. Posting good blogs, building an audience and then placing ads so that you can make money from your blog is one way of ensuring a steady income. Another way is to post blog comments. That’s right, you post comments on other blogs and that will help you earn more money.
The whole idea of earning through blog comments is based on the idea of link building. You leave a comment on some other blog with a back link to your blog and people come to your write-ups through other blogs. If you comment often on blogs, it could definitely be a good way to earn money and increase traffic to your blog for Good AdSense. More the number of inbound links pointing to your blog the higher the traffic and more the money.
Before you start with actual commenting and link building, you must have a list of good websites and blogs. There is no point in leaving links and comments just about everywhere. The higher readership a blog where you have left your link has, the more traffic will come to your site. Another noteworthy thing here is that popular blogs are very strict about what comments they make visible on their posts. You can, therefore, rest assured that the traffic that will come will be high quality.
Different bloggers have different ways of link building and posting comments for earnings. Each avid blogger has a useful list of blogs and a commenting schedule. If you are new to this, rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. The process is fairly simple and once you have identified some good blogs and know what kind of comments pull traffic, you will be able to draw more and more people to your blog and ads and make more money.
Some Useful Tips
– experiment with concepts, schedules, writing styles, etc., until you find what works best for you.
– be patient and continue to put in hard work and effort. You will reap the benefits of your work; it might take some time.
– post comments that are valuable and entertaining. Make the readers want to come back to your site to read more of what you write.
– carry out a quick research and include important search terms or keywords in your comments. This will end up pulling more traffic.
– feel free to connect with other regular readers and invite them to read your blog. These invitations, however, should be very casual and friendly.
There are a lot of successful bloggers out there who have made thousands of dollars by commenting on blogs. The idea is simple, you get people to read what you have written, build the trust and readers will then definitely click on ads that interest them. It is a slow process but definitely a very beneficial way to earn money online.