Ensure a Successful Career with BPO Jobs
This is the age of globalization, which has turned this big, wide world into a global village. Outsourcing and freelance careers have become common household terms. Finding a good job after graduation is not at all a big deal now. BPO jobs have become just the perfect solution for a country that was facing massive unemployment crisis. It has opened up a bright future for many young fresher. More and more people are joining BPO jobs and freelance careers because they have found this to be both rewarding and satisfying! You can easily find such BPO jobs at dataconversionjobs without investment.
BPO stands for business process outsourcing. Basically, companies operating abroad, outsource their jobs to other countries with cheap and efficient labor. This helps them save a lot of money in operational costs without compromising on the efficiency of the service. A country like India has an abundance of educated youth, and they easily fall in love with these BPO jobs and freelance jobs.
Benefits of Outsourcing
- One of the main benefits of outsourcing is, it is the most cost efficient method of achieving your organizational goals as you don’t need to give as much salary to the freelancers as you have to pay to your regular employee.
- You can even outsource the most technical jobs and will get the freelancers that have sufficient experience in the related field on very cheap prices. One of the main causes of this is variations in the cost of living in different parts of the world. If you see, most of the worked outsourced is from the western countries which has a high cost of living in the developing nations from Asia and Africa.
- Often you have to hire the regular employees even for seasonal or casual work which is too expensive at times. You can minimize your overhead costs to survive in this competitive market. You can also bring certainty as well as consistency by outsourcing some of your work at cheap rates.
- You can also use the time zone difference in the different parts of the world as an advantage to outsource your work to remain operational for 24 hours.
List of BPO Jobs
1. Medical Transcriptionist: With a lot of hospitals in the United States and the West outsourcing their medical transcription services to India, medical transcription has become an attractive career option for many people in India. If you have a good grasp of English language, listening and typing skills coupled with basic computer formatting, you can seriously consider a career in medical transcription. There are various institutions offering medical transcription courses, following which they will aid in placements as well. The amount of money you can make depends on how many hours you can devote to it daily. You can consider freelancing as well once you have a few years of experience under your belt.
2. Customer support representative: With more and more companies concentrating on customer satisfaction and ‘customer is king’ being the mantra, customer support has become a lucrative career option for many. From the flourishing multinationals to small scale businesses, there is a very large demand for customer support representatives who have a way with customers. Often, CSRs are the first point of contact for customers and hence, companies invest heavily in fine-tuning this department. This means, better packages, good career growth and the exposure of working in a fast-paced, service oriented industry. If you possess good communication skills, have a passion to serve and is comfortable with night-shifts, this is an excellent opportunity.
3. Call Center & Tele Caller: The boom in the customer service sector in India was a direct result of the rise in outsourcing to India. Initially, the Indian market was reliant on foreign companies outsourcing their customer support operations to India, but today, the Indian market itself offer a large number of call center related jobs. As a tele caller, you may either work as a customer support executive or a sales agent. As the former, you would be talking to customers who need help with one or the other thing. In the latter, you will be reaching out to potential customers trying to sell a product or service.
4. Clerical Data entry: Data entry has quickly grown to become a favorite option for many people due to the minimum qualification it require and the easy availability of work. Almost all companies hire or outsource clerical data entry work and therefore there is never shortage of work. The job demands attention to details, fast typing skills, good turnaround time and strict adherence to deadlines. Since you will be paid depending on the quantity of data entered, you are in charge of your earning potential. There are also lots of freelancing opportunities available when it comes to clerical data entry. One can also find data entry jobs on the web.
5. Translator job: With most companies setting up global operations and local companies diversifying into new regions, the demand for translators have seen a huge rise. If you are very good in a particular language, it is easy to find a translation job on the web or even directly. As a beginner, you can try translating to your mother tongue. But foreign languages translation is where the money is and so if you are serious about making a career in it, you can opt to study the language and get certified. This will definitely improve your chances of landing a lucrative translator job.
6. Virtual Assistant: There are many companies that are opting for virtual assistants these days because of the low cost associated with it. A virtual assistant is infact a personal assistant to a CEO or a VP, but all communication will happen over the phone, email or web. There is barely any person to person interaction, which makes it more challenging. If you have a pleasing personality, can multitask, keep to deadlines and has good communication skills, you can surely make a great virtual assistant. There are many job portals that list such opportunities. The biggest advantage is that you can have multiple clients at the same time, thereby increasing your earning potential.
7. Freelance writing and Proof reading: This has become one of the favorite career options for people who have good writing skills and is strong in grammar. Content has truly become the king of the web and anyone who can write interesting, error free content is in high demand. An equally attractive profile is that of a proof reader which requires even more expertise in the language. A proof reader often checks a draft for grammatical errors, sentence structuring among numerous other things. This has excellent scope as you can be working on multiple projects. Freelance writing opportunities are abundant and many can be found online.
8. Web developing and programming: This requires sound technical knowledge and experience in a few projects. As a beginner, you should concentrate on building a good portfolio and should not concentrate too much on the money. Once you have a solid portfolio, it will speak for itself. Another key thing is that the technology keeps evolving and you need to update yourself accordingly. There are numerous institutes where you can learn these course and then start of as a small time programmer. Freelancing jobs are plenty in this field and there are many portals dedicated for such profiles. The competition is fierce and the only way to stay abreast is by producing high quality work.
Depending on the proficiency level of the person, they can choose any of these BPO jobs by giving an interview.
The first step is to prepare an interesting resume. A good resume will serve as an introductory note to people recruiting for BPO jobs. Once they shortlist your resume, you will be called for an interview. If they are satisfied with your performance, you will be given an offer letter which details your salary component.
Specific Risks of Outsourcing
When we outsource a task, the risks increased as compared to the in-house solution. It is true that one of advantage of outsourcing give us is cost effectiveness, but there are a number of hidden costs included in the process of outsourcing. The time required in completing a task by your outsourcing partner is more than your in-house employees. Business process outsourcing is a popular concept, but you have to keep in mind the difficulties in outsourcing process. There are numerous benefits outsourcing provides us, but following are some of the challenges of outsourcing that you may face:-
Protection/Security of the Data
When you prefer to outsource a task, there is a risk regarding protection of your confidential information. While working with an international outsourcing partner, you have to keep in mind the international copyright laws to minimize the risks of outsourcing.
The above mentioned risks involved with the outsourcing are important, and you need to keep in mind before deciding to outsource any task. However, the benefits of outsourcing are enormous due to which all types of organizations are currently outsourcing some of their work so that they can use their resources on the core objectives of their business.
Loss of Business Related Information
One of the biggest challenges of outsourcing job is that a company can face is risk regarding loss of precious business information. While working with your outsourcing partner, you have to make sure that the information you are transferring to the third party will not compromise your profit generation ability.
Failure to Deliver on Time
Often the third party fails to deliver the work on time, which affects the performance of your company negatively. You have to make sure that if the vendor failed to complete the work on time, there is a contingency plan available through which you can get the job done.
Government Regulation Compliance
There is a huge difference between the government regulations in different countries. While working with a third party in a different country often results in creating legal issues. You have to make sure that your outsourcing partner is well aware about your local legal requirements.
The Difference between Cultures
The cultural differences are another important point while talking about the risks of outsourcing. Often we face technical issues because of the religious, as well as cultural differences. Every society is different, and while outsourcing your tasks, you have to keep in mind the social differences between your country, and the country where you are outsourcing the work.
Lack of Skilled Manpower
As the concept of outsourcing gaining popularity and most of the organizations in the developed world are outsourcing their work to the developing countries, the demand of the skilled manpower is increased rapidly. This huge difference between demand and supply creates the possibilities of low quality work force.
Decrease in the Productivity
While outsourcing your tasks, you cannot achieve the same level of productivity as you can do by getting work done through your employees. This mostly happens because of the difficulties in technical as well as business information. Here we have listed few risks of outsourcing work. However there are many advantage of the outsourcing job compare to risk.
About Our BPO Jobs offer
Once you register in dataconversionjobs with your resume, we will be sending you all details regarding BPO jobs and freelance jobs to your email. You can go through them and decide which ones to attend. All these services are absolutely free and require no investment at all. We have lots of such opportunities for the right candidate. All the BPO jobs available here are genuine and needs no investment.
Once you have registered, you can go through the various opportunities available here. When you find an interesting prospect, don’t hesitate to contact them or forward your resume to their contact email address. Remember, good opportunities never knock twice!
After completing my graduation, I was searching for BPO jobs because I had heard a lot of good reviews about them. Many of my friends had acquired BPO jobs in voice, non voice processes as freshers in various companies. It is they who asked me to attend an interview so that even I can join such company. But the real problem was finding good quality BPO jobs. That is when I came across dataconversionjobs.com. This website offered a lot of options for voice and non voice processes. There were even some for non technical posts. I gave an interview, was selected for bpo jobs and is happy at my new job! Suresh Nair, Calicut